FAQ | frequently asked questions
How do I care for my tag?
- keep your tag dry
- If the writing on your tag starts to fade, fill it in with black permanent marker, let it sit for 20 minutes, then rub off with rubbing alcohol on a soft (cotton or micro fiber) cloth.
- Scratches and dents are bound to occur, especially if your pet is more active. To re-polish the metal, use SUPER FINE GRADE (#0000) steel wool and wipe clean with a cotton or micro fiber cloth and a bit of rubbing alcohol.
Do you do customized orders?
- If you want something you don't see in the shop, send me a message and I will be happy to do my best to help make your vision come to life!
What size should I get?
- the size you see is measured by diameter. the 1 inch tag is the size of a quarter and the 1.25 inch tag is slightly larger (toonie size).
- 1 inch is recommended for small and medium dogs, 1.25 inch is recommended for large dogs.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, shipping cost will be calculated by your location.
What shipping options are available and how long does it take?
- Untracked domestic delivery within Canada is UNTRACKED lettermail which can take 3-15 business days.
- Express post is available at checkout to upgrade domestic orders to tracked shipping.
- All international items are sent with small packet tracked shipping and typically takes 1-2 weeks to arrive to USA and UK destinations. International locations depend but can take up to 4 weeks.